Thursday, July 20, 2017

No Place Like Home


I live less than a mile from this awesome view....And it enjoy it - greatly.

I spend hours writing and editing....BUT how can I not with this view....
romance....

is in the air

Is that a body???

Or zombies...or sea monsters


I think settings are a major part of any book regardless of the genre and I'm so lucky that my surrounding offer so many different possibilities. Most of the time my books take place in a setting much like where I live but Taking A Risk ....


After being dump by her boyfriend of four years because she's boring, Leigh decides to add adventure to her life. So she signs up for a kayaking trip down the Amazon. Boring is the last thing she finds...hot men, drug cartels, and gigantic bugs are among a few things in Leigh's now non-boring life.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer...and is lucky enough to have a 'tropical' get away of their own. 

3 comments:

Sarah Raplee said...

You are so right about setting, Lyncee! I love how your photos illustrate this concept! Lucky you to be near the shore!!!

Your heroine in Taking a Risk certainly gets out of her comfort zone. Sounds like an exciting book!

Diana McCollum said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree setting means a lot in the books I love to read and write. Good luck on sales.

Judith Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing your inspiration. How did you come up with the Amazon for a setting? Have you ever been there?