Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Year and New Location!

I am going to apologize in advance for this short post...I was SUPPOSED to have my office set up by now, but instead am typing this on my phone! I recently moved from Missouri to Florida, and talk about a change! Everything is so different: weather, scenery, and my favorite, the dreaded allergies. Hello daily allergy meds! So keeping inline with this month's theme If I was a Millionaire, I'd say at this moment I would definitely make sure I hired someone to put my new desk together and install the new graphic card in my PC...oh, and pull up all the darn ragweed that is setting off my allergies!

Until next time,

Isha
XOXOX


3 comments:

Judith Ashley said...

That is a big change Isha. You now join Marcia King-Gamble and Kristin Wallace who are Genre-istas who live in Florida. And you aren't too far away from Linda Lovely and Robin Weaver who are in the Carolinas.

Shannon said...

Congrats on your move. We lived in Florida for 2 1/2 years. There was so much to do and explore, and so many different areas. Have fun! Good luck on the allergies. I've head local honey really helps with allergies in whatever area you live in.

Maggie Lynch said...

That is a big move and right now is not the best time to experience Florida as the south has been hit with an unusually cold weather spell. I have lots of author friends in Florida, so give me a shout as to your location and I can do some virtual introductions.