Thursday, March 3, 2016

Passionate Promises Boxed Set 99 cents

I don't know if you're like me, but as a reader I love boxed sets. A boxed set is where either an author bundles multiple stories into one ePub file, or a group of authors band together and combine stories.

I love an author boxed set if it's a full series and I can sit and read the complete series in one long, long book. BUT my favorite boxed sets are multi-authored. I specifically like them because I usually find a new to me author, an author that I may have never decided to read otherwise.

The bonus is the boxed sets are usually very well priced. Authors are using them as important marketing tools, and therefore they are happy to sell a multi-author set for as little as 99 cents. It helps authors find new readers. And readers get to try authors they don't know for a great price. A win win situation.

I'm currently in a historical boxed set called Passionate Promises.

Nine Promises to Stir Your Passions from USA Today Bestselling and Award-Winning Authors.
Enter the dazzling world of brawny Vikings, Regency rogues, and sexy scoundrels as they take you on one romantic journey after the other in these tantalizing historicals filled with betrayal, intrigue, and passion.

CONTENTS

Stirring Passions by Maggi Andersen
A Kiss for Miss Kingsley by Collette Cameron
To Challenge the Earl of Cravenswood by Bronwen Evans
A Highwayman’s Honor by Michelle McLean
Lord Quickthorn’s Bargain by Barbara Monajem
A Promise of Love by Ella Quinn
Wanted by the Warrior by Violetta Rand
A Pledge of Passion by Victoria Vane
Never Tempt a Rogue by Christy Carlyle

I hope you'll try our boxed set, it's only 99 cents for 9 stories,  and I hope you find new to you authors.


Buy Links:


Amazon     Nook      iBooks     Kobo

Do you like boxed sets? If so why or why not?

1 comment:

Judith Ashley said...

Hi Bron,

This boxed set is just what I need for my up-coming trip! Instead of 9 books, I'll have my Kobo and this boxed set among a couple of other buys.

Do you find that it is better for a boxed set to have full length novels or shorter novellas?

Judith