After sneaking several literature subjects into her ‘very practical’ Business degree, she got a job in Communications. When writing emails and newsletters didn’t fulfill her creative urges, she turned to fiction and was finally able to write the stories that kept her mind busy at night.
- I was born in Australia and, even though I live in Canada now, I still love my Tim Tams, Flat Whites, Lamingtons, Freddo Frogs and Caramello Koalas…but I hate Vegemite.
- I love llamas. I have a little collection of stuffed llamas, one in particular that comes to conferences with me and always sits at my table whenever I’m signing books.
- Because of fact #2, The Emperor’s New Groove is one of my all-time favourite movies.
- Game of Thrones is the only TV show that I’ve watched every episode of while it was still airing.
- I love hearing from readers! Interacting with people who love romance novels if one of the best parts of being an author, so if you ever want to catch me on social media or email to say hi, please do so.