Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Joy of Autumn

Autumn. A time of soups, pumpkins, Halloween and leaves changing. A beautiful and welcomed time of year.

Enjoy these pictures and I'm wishing you all a joyful autumn.

I make soups all winter long out of our pumpkins.



Fun and games at Halloween time!


Get out and enjoy the fall weather and the gorgeous changing leaves! It's good for the soul.






My front porch. I love decorating for Halloween, even though we don't get trick or treaters.


The contrast of yellow leaves and blue sky is so pretty.



My mums.



The other side of my porch with my witches broom hung up.




Always fun to go to the farm for pumkins too. Love the animals there.




Our deck off the bedroom. Enjoying a mocktail with the vampire pig.

Have a wonderful autumn and Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: