Thursday, May 2, 2013

Book Lovers Buffet - May Feast on eBooks


Dear Readers

It’s May already, can you believe it? It’s starting to get cold here in New Zealand. Autumn is finally here. I think I’ve taken my last swim in our unheated pool. The frosty mornings have chilled the water considerably. In fact, I’ve just put the electric blanket back on the bed!
Now that the nights are cooling, there is nothing better than snuggling with an ebook before the fire.  I make a cup of tea and add a few chocolate biscuits, and turn on my trusty Kindle. However, for most of you its spring. So I’m guessing there is nothing better than reading a book sitting in the glorious warm sunshine, before the heart of summer makes it unbearably hot.
In order to enjoy the change of seasons, I thought I’d use my blog today to tell you about a 99c eBook buffet you can part-take of and it won’t let you gain any weight. To celebrate the change in seasons over 150 authors are offering 99c books over at Book Lovers’Buffet. The Buffet will be open to the public May 1 – 3, 2013. And I’ve joined the promotion.
My Regency romance, To Dare the Duke the Duke of Dangerfield is part of the May sale. Its book
one in my Wicked Wagers Trilogy, which was a Top 5 Finalist in the Kindle Book Review Indie Romance Book of the Year 2012. It's on sale at Amazon, B&N, All Romance and hopefully Kobo.
A spirited heroine, a rakish duke, and three wagers that will change their lives…

Lady Caitlin Southall’s temper has finally got the better of her. She’s challenged Harlow Telford, the Duke of Dangerfield, the most notorious rake in all of England, to a wager. She wants her house back. The one her destitute father lost to Dangerfield in a card game. But if she doesn’t win their bet, she not only loses her home, she loses her dignity and pride and damn it all, maybe her heart... For the handsome Duke has decreed, when he wins, she must spend the night in his bed.

Harlow Telford is amused by his hellion neighbor, Caitlin, or Cate to her friends, who seem to encompass everyone on earth except him. When she bursts into one of his private gatherings, he mistakes her for the entertainment. Her slap across his face sets him straight and raises the absurd desire to seduce the unconventional beauty into his bed. When she issues her daft challenge to win back her father’s pile of rubble, the terms are set.  And he’ll do anything to win—except fall in love...

There are loads of authors from around the world participating in the 99c, all you can read buffet sale. I’m excited to say that there are more than 150 romance novels, each for the special buffet price of 99 cents.  The romances cover all romance genres, from inspirational to history to erotic.
Also, the authors have wonderful contests and prizes offered by our participating authors. Please see our selection of prizes on the Contest page.

Go on, come and feast on the books available and you might find some new authors that become a favorite.
http://bookloversbuffetdotcom.wordpress.com


1 comment:

Judith Ashley said...

Thanks for letting us know about the Book Lovers' Buffet! Is that you walking with that gorgeous view in the background? I'd be torn between sitting and watching the view and sitting and reading with my chocolate biscuits (and I do so love the ginger ones with lemon cream centers. Yum!