Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cool Pet Gift Ideas for You Christmas Eve Shoppers

DOGGLES,
A PERENNIAL FAVORITE
 I admit to being gifted (or cursed) with insatiable curiosity and a love of pets, fun and creativity. This post is the result of the sum total of all these things.

I think these products are cool, but I don't get anything for telling you about them other than the satisfaction of sharing my enthusiasm.

What ingenious and/or useful pet gifts did I discover while cruising the internet this year?

The first item is a cheat, because it's not new - at least to me. I fell in love with Doggles years ago when our Bassett hound, Annie, lost her sight. She loved to follow scent trails on walks, but couldn't see twigs and briars that might poke her eyes. Doggles to the rescue! For sighted dogs, they offer protection from UV rays as well as blowing sand at the beach. Plus they look cool! Find a variety of Doggles and a slew of other awesome pet items at www.doggles.com
 
KUMFY TAILZ
WARMING WINTER COAT
A new favorite is the Kumfy Tailz Warming Winter Coat.What an amazing idea for thin-coated pups that live in cold climates - and so fashionable, too!

Gel packs keep your best friend toasty when it's cold outside, baby. Find these, as well as warming/cooling vests, at  www.kumfytailz.com 

AIRPLANE CAT HOUSE

My cat, Freckles, would never forgive me if I didn't mention a couple of unique kitty gifts available this year.

The Airplane Cat House is a whimsical delight for both you and your feline friend. This cardboard playhouse is modeled after a WWII fighter. You can find it at www.uncommongoods.com

CATS ATTACK CAT SCRATCHING POST

My second choice for feline companions is the Cats Attack Cat Scratching Post. What cat could resist the chance to be as big as King King or Godzilla? Think of the YouTube videos you could make! You'll find this item, appropriately enough, at www.perpetualkid.com 

For you pet owners, what cool pet gifts have you found this year?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!! 
I hope you have someone warm and furry to curl up with, along with a good book.
~Sarah Raplee

2 comments:

Judith Ashley said...

What fun gifts, Sarah. Makes me almost want to go get a furry friend. Think I'll stick with a good book and a warm fire.

Diana McCollum said...

Had to laugh at the ingenious gift ideas! I don't have a furry companion to cuddle with. I do have a ton of to-be-read books! All the best in 2014!!!