Thursday, May 22, 2014

SECRETS AND TARTS


FRESH TARTS – KC VIXEN
Romancing The Genres has got the scoop. Hot off the press for the summer holidays. I am revealing that KC Vixen, a new Erotic Romance author, is really me. Margaret Tanner, author of historical romance. I have dipped my toes in the water and been drawn in. With the help and encouragement of another Erotic Romance author, Lacey Roberts, I have not only written, but published three Erotic Romance novellas. I can’t believe that I did it, because I have always wanted to try, but lacked the faith in myself to achieve it, until Lacey came along.

I have so far published three novellas, The Schooling Of Virgins ( dark Erotic Romance), Satan’s Wench and Devil’s Plaything, of a lighter variety. It has changed me. I think I could get to really like it.

I don’t know whether I have been walking around with my eyes closed never noticing a thing, but the other day something strange happened.

My hubby loves grocery shopping. He can wander around for hours looking at things, says it relaxes him, while I am trailing along behind him grinding my teeth, because I hate it.  My husband had heard of a new shopping mall opening up and he was eager to try it. Grudgingly I went with him, but I refused to go into the supermarket with him. Hell, I had been in the middle of a great sex scene for an upcoming story when he suggested we go out. The juices had been really flowing (in more ways than one).

I stood outside the supermarket fuming. What a waste of time I thought. Anyway, I glanced across to the other side of the shopping mall and at the top of the window, I saw a sign and I burst out laughing. I couldn’t see what type of shop it was because several people stood around blocking my view but I was able to read – Fresh Tarts. Obviously a cake shop, or maybe not?

Here is a taste of two of these novellas to whet your appetite.

SATAN’S WENCH
Alexander Satan owns the Pleasure Palace, an exclusive gentleman’s club where carnal delights abound.

Emerald is the auburn haired beauty he rescued from the sea. While training her to become his sex slave, they unwittingly fall in love.

When Emerald is captured by Slave Traders, will Alex be prepared to give up his hedonistic lifestyle to save her?



DEVIL’S PLAYTHING
All they have in common is sex and secrets.

Branded a traitor, Sir Giles Moncrieff was disowned by his family and his country. He now makes his fortune out of an exclusive club, where men can live out their sexual fantasies.

Escaping from her brutal owner, Angel Smith finds solace in her skills as a circus acrobat.

Can two tortured souls find happiness together, or will their dark secrets tear them apart?



These novellas are available at other venues, also. The links are available from my website (which is still in the embryonic stage). 



Or the website I share with Lacey Roberts



4 comments:

Sarah Raplee said...

Well knock me over with a feather, Margaret/KC! Congratulations on branching out into another sub-genre!

Great covers!

Margaret Tanner said...

Thanks Sarah, I had been toying with the idea for a long time, just wasn't brave enough until Lacey gave me a push.

Cheers

Margaret

Judith Ashley said...

I'm sitting here with my mouth open. Astonished doesn't even begin to describe - well, I'm working on closing my mouth -

Good for you, Margaret/KC. One of the gifts of pen names is we can branch out and write whatever we want. Congratulations!

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Judith.
Thanks. I am a tad gob-smacked myself. I never thought I would have the courage to do it.

Cheers

Margaret