This year on Thanksgiving Night I'm reading a sweet romance from my TBR List on Kindle:
FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMAS by Kristin Wallace
Why do I plan for a nice Holiday Romance?
We've all been there: stressed out and worn out after a wonderful, delicious and sometimes hair-raising Thanksgiving during which:
- you discovered (at the last minute) one of the guests is allergic to milk,
- you got skunked at Farkle, and
- your dog bit the nice park ranger (who is on his first visit to your home) in the upper thigh (aka the butt.)
By the time the guests depart, you need a reminder to be thankful that:
- you didn't use milk in the mashed potatoes or the pumpkin bread,
- playing Farkle is fun (win or lose) and
- your dog weighs ten pounds soaking wet and the ranger wore long pants. Plus he's an animal lover.
By the time the guests depart, you are ready to sit in front of the fire with a cup of hot cocoa, a worn-out dog and a good Holiday Romance.
|Guess who's the biter?|
FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMAS
by Kristin Wallace
She won’t make it to the blind date, but she will find her destiny this Christmas.
After years of looking out for everyone else, preacher’s daughter Janie Worthy is ready to get a life of her own. A stalled car and a stranger on a motorcycle puts that plan in a tailspin…and leads to the best Christmas present she could ever find.