Tuesday, May 23, 2023

MAY 30th Blogoversary DRAWING and MAY24th HEATHER GRAHAM Zoom Chat!!!

 

NO, CLICK HERE INSTEAD!!!

HEATHER GRAHAM

USA Best Selling Author Heather Graham will do a 1 hour Q&A session via Zoom on May 24th as part of RTG's 12th Blogoversary Celebration. Bring your questions and your beverage of choice!!!*(*Zoom link and info at bottom of page)

"Happy Anniversary! I've been at this more years than I care to share--really dates me!--and there will always be ups and downs in the writing world as the world itself is ever changing. But one thing I've discovered! The writing community is one of the most wonderful to be found--writers love to share, to help each other, and, of course, discover more to read. I'm so grateful for the wonderful people with whom we share this journey, so, seriously! Happy, happy anniversary and keep it up!" ~ Heather Graham

Topic:  The "Tea" is on with Heather Graham Zoom Meeting

Time: May 24, 2023 
            8:00 PM EDT (US and Canada)
            7:00 PM CDT
            6:00 PM MDT
            5:00 PM PDT

 Zoom Meeting Link:  Zoom "Tea" with Heather Graham Link

Meeting ID: 830 8268 6219

Passcode: 150998

3 comments:

Judith Ashley said...

I'll be there! We're going to have so much fun!!!

Sarah Raplee said...

Yes we will!!!

Diana McCollum said...

Sandra,

I enjoyed your post. Congrats on the new release.