Saturday, October 5, 2024

Beware: The Internet and Eternity

The week after Labor Day Weekend I received an email from a woman in Ohio asking whether there was a Women of the 14th Moon Gathering in her area. 

Why did she contact me? She'd Googled "Women of the 14th Moon - Spiritual" and this is what showed up.

Aug 3, 2012  Women of the 14 th Moon is about women coming together: leaving husbands, children, significant others, jobs – their responsibilities behind.

Yep, my Romancing The Genres blog post from 2012.

In case you are curious, click the link in the Google search and voila, it will magically appear. 

Learn more about my books, workshops and training on my website JudithAshley.net.

You can find my books at your favorite e-book vendor

 as well as through Windtree Press. Print books are

 available at Jan’s Paperbacks in Hillsboro, OR and Arte

 Soleil in Portland, OR. Get the addresses from my

 website. And be sure to ask your library if you’d prefer

 to read my books through that resource.

Learn more about Judith's The Sacred Women’s Circle series at JudithAshley.net

Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.

You can also find Judith on FB! 

© 2024 Judith Ashley




1 comment:

Diana McCollum said...

Judith,

Could you tell me more about the women of the 14th moon? Are there rituals, or classes or what happens at the gatherings?
Thank you , Diana