I’m hoping to write more books this year, stay healthy, and enjoy life, but I’m not making any firm
So, for my first 2016 post I thought I’d look back at the top ten, favorite historical romance books I read in 2015, and perhaps hint at the books I’m looking forward to reading this year.
So, my top ten historical romance books of 2015 are: (drum roll, I feel like I’m at the Oscars – in no particular order)
10. His Forbidden Touch – Shelly Thacker
9. You Only Love Twice – Elizabeth Thornton (my first of her books and it won’t be my last)
8. Never Judge a Lady by her Cover – Sarah MacLean
7. Lady Hope & The Duke of Darkness – Maggi Anderson (my fellow Embracing Romance Blog Member)
6. Dukes Are Forever – Anna Harrington
5. The Madness of Viscount Atherbourne – Elisa Braden (her first book and it’s so good!)
4. Earls Just Want to Have Fun – Shana Galen
3. The Other Duke – Jess Michaels
2. When The Duke Was Wicked – Lorraine Heath
1. His Saving Grace – Sharon Cullen (my fellow Loveswept author)
I read many more and enjoyed loads of them, but these were my favorites! What were some of your favorite historical romances in 2015?
As to releases in 2016, here are the one’s I’m looking forward to:
· DUKE OF SECRETS (Moonlight Square, Book 2) – Gaelen Foley
· THE SEDUCTION OF LADY CHARITY – Maggi Anderson
· THREE WEEKS TO WED – Ella Quinn
· SUTHERLAND’S SECRET – Sharon Cullen
· LORD GALLANT – Wendy Vella
Whatever you read this year, I hope it brings you joy! And if you really loved it, I hope you’ll tell everyone. Authors #1 selling tool is word of mouth. So get out there and share the joy of reading.