I'm Judith Ashley and I'm delighted to welcome you to Romancing The Genres on this first day of the new year. I am the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, contemporary romantic fiction that honors spiritual traditions that nurture the soul.
Our topic this month is “Bucket List”. Genre-istas can blog about this topic or something else that interests them.
It’s my understanding that a “Bucket List” is made up of those things you want to accomplish or do or have or be before you die.
I’m adding another level – ones I want to accomplish as co-founder (along with Sarah Raplee) of Romancing The Genres and my Personal 2016 Writing Bucket List.
1. Introduce and feature our new Genre-istas. Look for new faces on the 1st Tuesday and then the 3rd Monday, Tuesday and Friday. We’re moving a bit slowly so you may not meet our newest 1st Tuesday Genre-ista until February.
2. Celebrate RTG’s 5th Blog-O-Versary the month of May.
3. Cheer when we pass 200K page views (which should be this month)!!! Thank You to everyone who checks us out each month.
4. Continue to bring you, our readers, the best guests in a wide variety of sub-genres starting with nine (9) authors talking about the first book in a new series! February we’ll be featuring Regency Historical authors and March will be Young Adult and New Adult Romance Authors!
5. Finish The Sacred Women’s Circle series (two more books and four prequels to go) and mount successful marketing and promotion campaigns.
6. Spend 2 – 3 weeks in Arizona with friends and family.
7. Attend Desert Dreams Writers Conference April 7 - 10 in Scottsdale, AZ. I'm looking forward to participating in the Book Fair. Look me up if you are in that part of the world! I'd love to meet you in person!!!
I’ll stop there because seven (7) is a good number for me as there are seven standalone novels in The Sacred Women’s Circle series.
Check out Judith’s website
Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page
Follow Judith on Twitter: JudithAshley19
Judith also blogs every Monday here.