|BLOG QUEENS SARAH RAPLEE AND JUDITH ASHLEY|
- Our first statistical milestone: 100 pageviews! (We’re now at nearly 365,000!)
- Chatting online with Genre-istas on the other side of the world
- Our debut on Facebook
- Getting to know so many amazing people who happen to be writers.
- Watching our Genre-istas’ careers grow and develop
- Our first Facebook Party
- Seeing our dream of a diverse, inclusive, world-wide Romance blog come true.
- Our recent blog makeover
- Checking out our audience, which is truly world-wide. This never gets old!!!
|LAST WEEK'S AUDIENCE|
- Discovering porn spam comments that got published.
- Learning that the computer Gremlins’ like to mess with Blogger, especially on Thursdays.
- Finding out Blogger sometimes randomly un-publishes posts that are scheduled.
- Early on, our blog content disappeared without warning. ALL posts, gone!
- Learning that, although we always explain that we have Young Adults in our audience because some Genre-istas write YA Books, not every Guest Blogger understands what “keep your post and pictures PG-13” means.