Wednesday, January 26, 2022

What's new in '22 by Peggy Jaeger

 Can I just tell you how happy I am to be in a new year?? Not that some great things didn't happen to and for me in 2021, but, honestly, it felt like the year was never going to end!

2022 is offering me a bunch of new opportunities and experiences and I am super excited to get the year rolling.

First, I've joined a wonderful team of sweet romance writers for a new series titled LAST MAN STANDING. It's a collection of romances centering on that guy we all know - the one who vows never to get married and is - literally - the last single guy in his group. MY guy's name is Chance Miller and he's a - wait for it - divorce lawyer. So, you can imagine all his reasons for never taking a walk down the aisle, hee hee. Here's the cover and the book will be available in September 2022.



In March I have a brand new series starting titled HEAVEN'S MATCHMAKER. I am revisiting the tiny town of Heaven, NH made famous in my A Match Made in Heaven series. The first book, MIX & MATCH, centers around a lonely, divorced nurse named Jasmine Green and architect Donovan Boyd - whom the world met in BAKED WITH LOVE. There are currently 4 books in the series, but you know me....there are more in my head! The book is up for preorder right now.



For Magnolia Blossom Publishing I have two books coming out this year in their Paranormal Romance division. The first, THE HAUNTING OF WILTON JUNE is the sequel to last year's MERRY'S GHOST where Merry's brother Will finds his HEA with a botanist who has a secret - a pretty great one for Will. Details on the release date will be forthcoming. The second will be about a contemporary witch who's also a realtor. Can you think of any spells to get someone to buy a house, LOL! Details will come soon.

And I'm returning to the tiny town of DICKENS for another DICKENS HOLIDAY ROMANCE during the holiday season. SASHA'S SECRET SANTA will continue the Dorrit's Diner series I started last year, featuring Amy Dorrit and her adopted children. I'll also be releasing my very first Dickens Romance ANGEL KISSES AND HOLIDAY WISHES as a standalone book in the summer.


Finally, I've got a hush-hush project with three of my favorite authors. I can't say too much but I can give you a few hints: pirates, ghosts, and a popular tavern. Intrigued? Hee hee.

That's all the new stuff I've already got on the docket for 2022 and I am sure more will pop up!!

What a great way to begin a year.

Until next month, kids ~ Peg

Peggy Jaeger writes about strong women, the families who support them, and the men who can't live without them. Follow her blog, Writing is my oxygen.








6 comments:

Nancy Fraser said...

Gotta love a woman with a busy schedule. I can't wait to read them all ... especially that "secret" project. LOL

JENNIFER WILCK said...

Such a great set of books! Can't wait to read them. I'm so happy you've got such wonderful plans.

Kathryn Hills said...

All GREAT stuff! Here's to a wonderful 2022!!!

Ilona Fridl said...

The new books sound great! Looking forward to reading them.

Judith Ashley said...

Wow!! I'm out of breath just reading what you have coming up. They all sound fantastic!!! And I do agree with you that 2021 just wouldn't end! Love your "Match" covers.

robni denholtz said...

Yay! You have an ambiftious year ahead but I look forward to every one of these books!