Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Memories by Kristin Wallace


Christmas Eve Service
In the U.S. we just had Thanksgiving and we’re on to Christmas. Many already have Christmas trees and lights are up on the house. Are you one of those who string up lights and decorations on your house?


Christmas always makes me think of being a kid and the excitement of the big morning. We always went to church on Christmas Eve for the candle lighting service, which is the most beautiful thing. Sometimes we’d open presents on Christmas Eve because we usually drove to see my aunt, uncle and cousins for Christmas.
I recently found these in storage
When I was a kid I wanted an Easy Bake Oven. Another year Cabbage Patch Dolls were the rage. I got one in the summer, which was a preemie, and then I ended up getting two at Christmas. My parents had ordered them months before because the stores would sell out almost immediately.
Christmas morning, age 5

But I think my favorite present ever was a huge, stuffed bunny that I got when I was about five. I think it was over 5-ft. tall. I loved that thing! It was yellow and soft and I could sit on its lap.

These days it’s harder to figure out what I want. What I really want is to be a world-famous author and make my total living off my writing, lol. I’m not sure anyone can give me that present, not even Santa Claus.


What are your favorite Christmas memories from growing up? Was there a special present you really wanted as a kid? What do you want these days?

Kristin Wallace is the USA Today Best Selling Author of inspirational and contemporary romance, and women’s fiction filled with “Love, Laughter and a Leap of Faith”. She is the author of two best-selling series, Covington Falls Chronicles and Shellwater Key Tales. Look for her latest releases FALLING FOR YOU AT CHRISTMAS, on sale on Amazon, B&N, iTunes & Kobo. Visit her website for more info on her books. Kristin Wallace Author. 


Want a FREE book? I’m on Instafreebie where you can download my previous holiday novella, FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMASDOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BOOK!




No comments: