Monday, November 29, 2021

Tis The Season for Romance by Susan Horsnell

 TIS THE SEASON FOR ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY

Tis The Season For Romance is an abundance of heartfelt wishes, a touch of Christmas magic, and a guaranteed happy ever after, all while celebrating this most joyful time of the year.


Bestselling and Award-Winning authors fill your holiday stocking with novellas ranging from sweet to sassy, bursting with excitement and anticipation for the upcoming Christmas holiday.


My name is Susan Horsnell and I live in the sunny state of Queensland with my husband and one year old Jack Russell Terrier: Gemma-Jean.

I was born in Manly on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, Australia and apart from marrying my very own prince, the highlight of my life was being accepted into Nursing just before my 16th birthday. It had been a long-time dream which encompassed 37 years of my life. Along with nursing, being married to a Naval Officer for almost 47 years, and posted in numerous places, gave me experiences which I have written into many of my books.

My books are in various genres—Western Historical Romance–both steamy and sweet, Contemporary Romance–steamy and sweet, Male/Male, Australian Outback and City Romance. I also have one menage and one paranormal romance along with two children's books. As I said earlier, I have a rather overactive imagination.

I hope you will pick up one of my books and when you close the cover on one of my stories it will be with a satisfied sigh. 

To follow me, go to: https://linktr.ee/SusanHorsnell 

One of my contributions to this anthology is set in an outback town that is one of my favorite places to visit. In my story, it has been given a fictional name but descriptions are of the real town.


StarCrossed
 

Lane Pittsworth is a man tired of being a prime time television celebrity journalist. 

Of having to meet the expectations of others who care nothing about him.

He’s on the lookout for an escape from his fame.

All her life, Cameron Cauldwell has considered herself a geek.

More interested in the skies above than love.

When these two meet, the stars align, and there was never any doubt the pair would become StarCrossed. 

The other amazing authors contributing to this set include:
Kathleen Ryder. Josie Johnston, Diana Dawn, Mary Morano, J.F. Lowe,

A.M. Olenick, Andra Dill, Maddison Cole, Argentina Ryder, Susannah Kade,

Jakki Frances, Louisa Duval, Ava Bari, Lorah Jaiyn, Katherine Moore, 

Amy Stephens, B. Livingstone, Ashley Brion, and Tricia Schneider.



The anthology is available for a limited time from:

AMAZON

ALL OTHER RETAILERS


4 comments:

Lynn Lovegreen said...

Wow, Susan, you are prolific! How do you get ideas for so many different kinds of books?
The anthology sounds great--happy holidays!

Judith Ashley said...

Sue, thanks for being our guest today and tomorrow and for being so very supportive of other authors!

Dari LaRoche said...

I love most any story about Australia and so this anthology has now been added to my growing pile of Christmas reads. One of my best holidays ever was a month long trip that started in Cairns and ended in Sydney. We loved the Atherton Tablelands area and the the Pinnacles (Seven Sisters). I myself am the oldest of seven sisters/no brothers. We dove all along the Great Barrier reef. Every time I read a story taking place in Australia, it takes me back to that time and makes it even better and richer. Looking forward to this read.

Maggie Lynch said...

I love when people write from their own experiences. I believe it brings a special connection to the reader, and often makes the book better. It is also great to do so with other authors and to support each other.